As I said in my "look for small victories" blog, we often forget to break big projects down into smaller steps..... well, I had to remind myself of that again!
I got injured (see blog "If he was not so fit, he would have died") and I also could not train because I was in pain. I was busy thinking through my frustration, and when would I eventually be 100% again and able to train again without pain and was starting to feel quite low, when I remembered "look for small victories".
I reminded myself to take one day at a time, push to the most of what I can do on that day, pat myself on the back for the progress over the day before...... and keep looking for positive renforcement.... just that thinking immediately lifted my spirits!
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment