I now fully understand why I have this blog; I would love someone to inspire someone to do something that they have always wanted to do, but never committed to doing it, but mainly the blog is for me! I am so focussed, enthusiastic, committed that I want this recorded for me to refer back to when I am working toward my next goal! (see "Lifes untaught Secret" post)
This blog is a type of photograph of me being "In The Zone".
For those of you that don't know what "In The Zone" means; its a state of extreme focus, enthusiasm, excitement, 'everything can be overcome' mindset. Its tunnel vision in a positive, uplifting exciting way. It's something that you can only fully understand when you experience it for yourself.....and I highly recommend it!
To enter "The Zone" all you need is to find something that you would really love to do or finish, then you need to make a commitment to yourself that you will do it and when you will do it. Start working toward your goal and as you progress and you start overcoming challenges, your spirits will lift and you will be able to see yourself doing the thing you are aiming at....keep going....suddenly you will become aware only the important things are important and you will realise that you are "In The Zone".....and you will smile with the greatest satisfaction....
Good luck friend....
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment